the black world

It's my first blog story about diastourous event occuring in black holes. I hope you will like it and it will be an fantastic story for you.

Hello I am  Siddhartha , now I am going to tell you an story.....

When I was 6 years old for the first time I learnt about Black holes and this was the time which attracted me to know about space so, Later, When  I was 21 Years old I was the first  An astronaut on a Mission in which I had to do a close study at black hole all alone. But, what If I die during this mission? I said “System failure is there now but how let me check oh no! By mistake I gave the wrong coordinates to system. Now Black hole is sucking me help!” I said “Help! I forgot in space near black hole 11km/s fast with heavy weight! and that's impossible”.


 I said “Where am I? Wait a minute I on a planet and black hole isn’t here, means I am in another world! Which only has dead plants”. An alien is coming let me hide” I said. “Now where’s that earthling I have send him to a safe place” Alien said Then, I came out thinking that he will send me to a safe place. I asked him who he was so, he told that actually black holes are like immigration check point and they somehow managed to get the technology to travel through then he also told he is in M.C.P (multiverse crime police) and he took me in the spaceship also offered to the through which I could tech to go back in my world.




Later, I heard them talking “ boss I have taught him all the things now just left to make jupitant ” and when I found an alien on a dead planet I was suspicious then only  so,  I was in Touch with M.C.P. all the while  then, Not sooner than they caught me I went to Control room to send all the data about Them and there I came to know they were a gang who kidnapped people and  stole their property and are ban in 11 universe and planet at which I met them was raided by them earlier then they caught me but it was late I had send the data to M.C.P. they jupitant are people who remember  things but only for a day  and when I saw their boss then, I was astonished to see that he was my grandfather who went on mission on black hole and never came back then, he told he was taken by another gang and later killed last leader of the gang  but the other crew from behind made of their like them unfortunately he became cruel to them even but he didn't kill him as he was the person who if died then then whole ship will be finish but fortunately I came  by mistake and so, they decided to kill me and my grandfather at same time related to space and then elect the leader at which

Plz comment on this story in comment section if you like it and you can even advise me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QUAD(Quadilateral-Union-Security-Dialouge)

G2🌎

How did world war II END ???